The customer portal is designed for users that want to access the latest information about their properties. The main page includes summaries of quote and invoice activity, asset compliance status, routine maintenance and service calls. Its convenient, user-friendly features include:
- High visibility of information.
- Ease of navigation.
- Access to all your information without leaving the main portal page.
Navigation and overlay
Clicking on most of the information in the Customer Portal will bring up an overlay which allows you to:
- See a more detailed listing of the items you click on.
- Filter and view specific items.
- Preview and Download documents and spreadsheets where applicable.
This overlay can be closed at any point to return to the main portal view by clicking on the X in the upper-right corner, hitting back in your browser or tapping the escape key. This provides an abundance of information at your fingertips without getting lost.
Main page and elements
On the main page you will see the following panels:
- Map of all your properties, colour coded by their highest severity defect
- Your properties - a list of all your properties with all their outstanding defect quotes, due invoices or open defects.
- Activity report - outstanding quotes and invoices for the entire portfolio
- Your Defects - open defect information for the entire portfolio
- Routine activities - routine maintenance information
- Service calls - reactive works information
The information displayed in these panels comes from all properties.
Displays the location of your properties, with the pins of those properties coloured by highest, open defect severity on that site.
This window displays a list of all properties in your portfolio, as well as a count of the following:
Each heading will show the number of overdue invoices, outstanding defect quotes waiting for your autorisation and open defects (excludes information or recommendations) for each property respectively. Click on any of these numbers to see a detailed listing of the items under their respective heading (i.e. click on the number under the Quotes heading to see a full list of those quotes.)
Clicking on the Search button in the upper-right corner of this section will allow you to access detailed listings of information across all your properties for the following:
- Defect Quotes
- Service Quotes
The activity report presents a summary of all Defect Quotes, Service Quotes and Invoices (across the entire property portfolio) under collapsible headings. Click on any of these to expand the menu and see all the applicable options at your disposal for each item.
Click Download PDF to preview and download a monthly report that covers all these items for the month. It will default to the current month, however you can select a different month at the top before downloading to get the report for month of choice.
A visualised defect summary, with a tally of defects at the top and graphs colour coded by severity representing:
- Defects raised for each month over a 12 month period from the current month. They will appear green if those defects are resolved or another colour if they are still open.
- All your Assets and ESMs grouped by type, with the colour representing the highest severity of open defect on each i.e if one of your extinguishers has a critical and a non-conformance on it, it will show up in the critical defect section of the Extinguisher asset type.
Hover the mouse over parts of the graph to see a severity breakdown, and click on any of the bars in the graph to display a list of all defects for that asset or esm type. Click the Search defect button in this section for a detailed listing of all remarks.
Note: The customer portal only sees Published remarks so that you have time to review those remarks before your customer sees them. A remark is published if it lives on any published reports, it can also be published by going to Customer Data > Assets > Remarks and using the bulk edit to publish the filtered remarks.
This section displays the status of routine maintenance across a 12 month period, colour-coded by tolerance. Pending can either mean they are already generated in tasks, unperformed or still waiting to be generated. Hovering the mouse over any part of the graph will provide a breakdown of the information presented, and a date selector at the top of this section allows you to go back and forth to see information from previous years. Each month is clickable in order to see more information.
The Routine Activity Report is a downloadable report detailing the routine maintenance that has been performed within a certain month. You will be able to change the date range of this report.
This section displays a breakdown of reactive tasks (non-routine and non-fixed billing) over a 12 month period, colour coded by tasks status STAGE (onhold, ready, inprogress, performed, complete).
The table is broken down by the created month of that task. You can click on any of the bars in the graph to see a detailed listing.
You can toggle the visibility of certain sections on the portal for each individual client by clicking the Customise button at the top of the portal. This will give you a pop-up window where you can toggle the visibility of the following panels:
- Routine activities
- Service calls
You can toggle the visibility of certain sections on the portal for all your clients as a whole by going to Control Panel > Customer Portal.
Giving your customers access to their portal
- View the client you wish to grant portal access to.
- Under the Customer portal heading, click Send Invitation.
- This will send a link to your customer, and prompt them to setup a password to access the server in future.
Note: If the client does not have an email, this button will not appear. An email address must be added in order to set this up.
Client forgot their password?
- View the client you are wanting to reset the password for.
- Under the Customer portal heading, click Send Invitation.
- This will send a link to your customer, and prompt them to setup a new password to access the server in future.
Granting users access to the Client Group portal.
- Go to the client group page
- Update client group
- Add the. These users will be able to see all properties covered by that client group.
Note: Multiple users can be given access to a client group portal. If this user isn't already created, you'll need to create them. More on creating a new user here.
Users with access to the Client Group portal can see all properties from clients that are part of that group. When the user signs in they'll be presented with a menu to select whether they want to see the portal of a specific client in the group or the portal for the whole group. Once selected, you can always change the view options by clicking on the user icon at the top and selecting the Change view.