Customers can integrate their Locatrix account to Uptick, allowing for the floor plans located in Locatrix to be uploaded against a property. If you don't have an account and are interested in having digitally illustrated floorplans hosted with locatrix, you can start by visiting their website.
This article outlines the required configuration steps to get your Locatrix integration up and running.
Connecting Locatrix to Uptick
- Log in to Locatrix.
- Click the menu icon in the upper left corner and click API Keys.
- Click Create New.
- Select the Partner from the drop-down list and provide an appropriate Name for this API key, then click Save.
- The API Key and API Secret will be displayed.
Note: make sure to copy these before clicking close, as you will not be able to view the key afterwards. If you have already closed the window before copying these details, you will need to create a new API key.
- From your Uptick server click Control Panel > (Integrations) Locatrix and place the API and Secret in their respective fields:
Locatrix Client API Key API Key from step 5 Locatrix Client API Secret API Secret from step 5
- Click Test connection. If successful a search field will appear underneath allowing you to search for your existing floorplans hosted in Locatrix.
Uploading floorplans from Locatrix
- From a Property, click Assets > Floorplans > Add Level.
- Provide a Name and click Create.
- Click Upload floor plan > Locatrix > search for the floor plan.
- Select the floor plan from the search results and wait for the import to occur. Depending on the size of the plan it may take up to a minute.
- Once done the rest of the steps are the same as Uploading a floorplan internally (Step 4 onwards)
Changing an existing floorplan
- Select the level and click Edit Level at the top of the illustration.
- Follow Step 3 onwards from the uploading steps above.