Release Date: 18th of November
Introducing Zones - new tools to improve resource scheduling.
The Zones module will replace the existing “Service Areas” concept in Uptick, and adds powerful new geospatial features allowing you to create your zones through our map editor. You can also use pre-configured zones including Statistical Area 4 (SA4) and Local Government Areas (LGAs), talk to Uptick Support to enable these. Your technicians and contractors can be allocated to these zones, and these restrictions will flow through to the scheduler to ensure you’re allocating the right resources as quickly as possible.
New reporting functionality for stock control.
We’ve added a new Used Stock report which will assist reconciling, and re-ordering of new stock. This is the first of several upgrades to Uptick’s stock control system. Simply go to Insights and Reporting > Used Stock Report to access the report.
Big improvements to subcontracting coming with the Uptick Compliance Network.
As Uptick continues to dominate the Fire Protection landscape, more and more of our customers are working together to deliver national contracts, or outsource specialised skills. In this release, we’ve made it easy to publish a “public profile”. If a subcontractor you work with has a public profile, you’ll soon be able to send them tasks directly into their Uptick, and receive service reports and invoices back automatically on job completion. Enable via your Control Panel.
Changes and Improvements
- Client and clientgroup specific documents can now be uploaded and shared on the Customer Portal. This will provide more areas to share important documents with your clients, keeping them all in one place. Simply upload documents into a 'public' folder on your client or client group document uploader and those documents will appear on the relevant portal.
- Uptick's profitability now better supports credited invoices.
- Improvements have been made to make sure a task cannot be completed unless all its required actions and forms are completed.
- We've added a button that allows you to quickly copy a property contact's email address to assist customers needing to externally send emails. We've also added the property contact's address to the quick view.
- You can now add automatically add Actions and Dynamic Forms to tasks depending on the property that that task has come from.
- Uptick now integrates with Business Central Accounting.
- Viewing a task has been further optimised so that tasks with hundreds of assets can be loaded quicker.
- You can now make property contacts public in bulk using the Importer
- Section 13 - Kitchen Exhaust Systems has been added to the Uptick Digital Logbooks app.
- A Generic Paths of Travel ESM logbook has been added to the Uptick Digital Logbooks app.
Public Contractor Profile
In this release, we’ve made it easy to publish a “public profile". If a subcontractor you work with has a public profile, in the coming months, you’ll soon be able to send them tasks directly into their Uptick, and receive service reports and invoices back automatically on job completion.
If you complete work by an Uptick customer, start your Uptick to Uptick journey with us by creating and publishing your public profile into the bSecure system by going to Site Configuration > Company Profile > Publish. This profile can be updated or hidden at any time.
Stay informed about the next steps in this Uptick to Uptick journey via your monthly release notes.