There is a lot of powerful automation built into service quoting, however there are aspects that will require manual configuration after the completion of a service quote. To help you get a clear idea of what service quotes can handle automatically, and what needs to be set up manually, refer to the table below:
|Automatically set up by completing a service quote
||Requires manual configuration after the service quote is completed.
- Creation of the property and general details (if defining a new property in the service quote)
- Creation of the client and general details (if defining a new client in the service quote)
- Creation of a task
- Scheduling of quoted routines, with the start date set as the approval date
- Creating billing contracts associated with the service quote
- Creating billing cards against new clients or properties
- Changing routine start dates and annual dates
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request