- Enable the extensions required for the ESM process
- Auditor: Signoffs
- Get the AESMR reporting templates enabled on your server by an Upticker, they will also link this to be an expected report of your routines/service contract when that is setup.
- Setup a AESMR routine/service contract to occur annually, if required. Make sure this is linked to the relevant asset types.
- Populate ESM's on a property.
- Generate an AESMR task via the routine/service contract on that property, which should be linked to pull through the relevant asset types.
- Pass, fail and add remarks when auditing.
- Create AESMR report when required.
How to populate the report
|AESMR template||Uptick field|
|Building/s and/or place of public entertainment (place)||Properties Building type, name and address fields|
|If applicable, provide details of occupancy permit/s (dated on or after 1 July 1994), maintenance determination/s or maintenance schedule issued for building/place.||Schedule from property|
|ESM/s required to be maintained in accordance with AS 1851—2005 or equivalent standard published before 5 September 2005.
||If extra fields asset standard = yes|
|Relevant Occupancy Permit/s, Maintenance Schedule or Maintenance Determination/s
(Insert reference number and date)
|Schedule from property|
|ESMs inspected / tested / maintained||Passed ESMs/Assets onsite|
|Name and address of entity who performed inspection, testing or maintenance||Contractor assigned to those ESM's/Assets details|
|Date of inspection report/s prepared by the municipal building surveyor||N/A unless otherwise advised|
|Inspection report number, where applicable.||
N/A unless otherwise advised
|Owner/Agent Print Name||
Report issued date
Report technician signature
Property client name, property client primary contact name