Uptick provides all customers with the ability to customise their templates to match their company branding, or completely customise the way information is provided. You can request template customisation within the Site Configuration panel under “Templates”.
- Click Control Panel > Document Templates
- On the template you wish to make a customisation request for, click on Example
- Click the Request Customisation button.
- You'll get a popup informing you of the template pricing, and if you're happy to go ahead, click 'Create Request'
- This will give you access to a word processing style markup page where you can write, draw, comment and highlight the changes you want made to the template.
- When you have finished marking up the document, click the "Submit your customisation request" button at the very bottom of the page.
- That's it! You'll get a confirmation that your request has been sent, and you can expect to hear from us shortly.
Requesting an new template
- Click Control Panel > Document Templates > then under Change Requests, click Request New Template
- You'll be given the pricing page as before, followed by a popup window to upload your own PDF.
From there, the customisation process is the same as if you were making a change request.