Release Date: 15th April
By aligning them more closely with industry terms and making some updates to the flow, it’s now faster and easier to visualise your pricing catalogue and tiers. Directly see which of your pricing tiers are affecting which properties and clients more easily, while better visualising your tier discounts, markups, margins and overall pricing structure.
Changes and Improvements
- Documents can now be uploaded against products so wiring diagrams, photos of the product, pricing catalogs etc can be kept against the product all in one spot for later reference for office staff. Simply view a product and click Upload.
- For those of you on Routines, the Value and Annual Value of a Do and Charge Billing Contract can now be viewed, at a glance, on your property and the billing contract page. Using these complex calculations of per visit and per asset pricing, companies will now be able to not only view the value of what all their individual Do and Charge contracts will bring, they will also be able to see a more solid per property, client and client group annual value calculation.
Lastly, companies will be able to better forecast revenue via our Revenue Forecast Chart in Insights and Reporting > Sales > Revenue Forecast Chart.
- For those of you on Routines, a timeline has been added to the Routines on your properties in order to help track when and who has changed routine start and annual dates, service groups and other data to do with your routines and the levels attached to those routines.
- For those of you on Routines, if a Routine is made inactive on a property, yet has been serviced historically on a task, that coloured Routine block will remain on the Programme Maintenance Schedule table in order to keep that historical information more visible on the property for later reference.
- The Task's Schedule date now shows the time as well as the date to increase 'at a glance' insights of appointment dates on the Task List.
- For customers who need to certify certification documents, a Certifier Summary is now available on the ESM tab of a property. See all your active esm remarks at a glance grouped by type and severity in order to help you clearly see what defects are still outstanding on that property before certifying.
- To assist customers in generating AFSS’s automatically through Uptick, we have built a rough Audit insights report that provides data in the format required by the FPAA Form 001 Work Place Activities & Record of Experience Logbook. If you are being Audited, please contact support to gain insights as to how to access this tool.
- For those of your using Routines, Fixed Billing Contracts and property Routines can now be imported and updated in bulk in order for you to save hours of time manually inputted data. Click here for more information about importing data. Due to the complexity of Do and Charge contracts, importing these contracts is still not available.
- For those who use our Branches extension, our Defect Quoting, Round and Accreditation pages now filter by your branch by default to help you find the data relevant to you more easily.
- For customers using our Signoffs module for annual certification auditing will now be able to filter for certain properties by branch when bulk issuing signoffs.
- You can now filter for Service Group and Branch when adding and updating Labour Rates to your Technicians in order to help customers with many technicians manage rates by service group and only see relevant technicians for their office.
- When viewing a Supplier, you now have the ability to see the products assigned to that supplier by grid or list view to make it slightly easier to sort, find and download what you are looking for in a supplier's catalog more quickly.
1. Pricing and Price books
Uptick's pricing views have been updated to be cleaner, faster and just better suited to what our users need. When viewing the different pricing structures you have (Billing > Product Catalog > Price books), you can now more easily see which clients and properties are being affected by each tier in case you need to cross-reference pricing, see which clients are on certain pricing structures or to notify clients about pricing update. A single price tier is also now called a Pricebook in order to align better with industry terms.
Each Pricebook can be applied to different properties and/or clients and will contain different pricing, margins and markups on the products you use for quoting and repairing. Clearly visualising your different pricing structures across your portfolio is very important.
When viewing an individual Pricebook you can now clearly see your product estimated and included labour, cost price, what your default pricing is and what this price book is instead selling it at, the discount this price book is applying compared to your default sell and finally, the markup and margin on your sell and cost. This view will help you see 'at a glance' margins, discounts and markups you are applying to certain products, inaccurate pricing or estimations and makes it easy to download and bulk update this data if needed.
To read more about Uptick's Price books, click here.