Uptick has the capability to have another logo come up on your report templates, meaning you can have your clients branding on your report for them. You can have the footers, headers, logo or even wording different for the particular client you choose.
Here's the process:
- The company who's server needs the white label fills out a template customisation request. For example, Tickfire wants to have a white labelled report so they can provide formatted reports to Crossfire. Tickfire needs to contact Uptick. Crossfire is not able to make changes on another companies Uptick.
- Requesting customer to include the following in the request through our website:
- The attachment of the logo/file to use.
- A description of where the changes are to occur. Examples of scenarios below:
- Logo to replace our logo on all reports for Crossfire.
- Entire header to be replaced by attached header (in this case ensure attachment).
- Footer to include attachment.
- Wording on header to change to ... for Crossfire.
- A manually marked up document/report of how these changes should look once implemented.
- A link to the clients URL in your system. (important so we get the correct client). If it is for a client group, just link us to that group and let us know it is a client group.
Free template change for logo/header only (2 weeks minimum on turn around). For full template change (to have it the exact same) you will be charged according to the template fees below.
Uptick is not involved in the communication or process between customers. We only provide the service to assist with getting the template logo onto the report.
Customer who is requesting the changes to their server is the only one who can request changes. They are also the company who will receive the invoice.