Changing the default display preferences
If you'd like to change the display settings for all of your field users, you can contact Uptick support and we can assist in setting this up for you.
If you'd like to know how each user can change their own settings, see below.
How do I change the task display preferences in the app?
- Head to the About tab in the iOS app
- Under the heading Settings, click Task Display Details
- Select / remove the fields you'd like to see.
- Fields will be ignored if the mobile client does not recognise them.
- User preferences will override server settings.
- Users can revert to server settings by opening the Task/Asset Edit and pressing the “Reset” button at the bottom.
- The iOS app supports this, however Android support will follow soon.