We aim to release this version on Thursday 4th of February. Please note that this version requires iOS 12 or newer. To check that you are using the latest version of iOS, go to Settings > General > Software.
- Warning when Task Estimated Duration has been exceeded. The Session Timer banner now displays Task Estimated Duration that may have been added to your assigned tasks. As time counts down, it will warn you when you have or are about to exceed the Task's estimated labour duration. This feature will help you understand labour estimates gathered from quotes, previous inspections or rough estimates from your managers about the work involved which will ultimately help the businesses profits and accuracy when future quoting.
- Our 'Replace and Go' process streamlines the ability to quickly replace an asset onsite if need be. This process will create a remark, resolve a remark, and apply and perform a billable replacement product just with two simple clicks.
- Incomplete Task Sessions are now displayed on the Dashboard which gives you a quick and convenient way to ensure that your Task Sessions are complete. Technicians should always make sure they add an end time to their Task Sessions in order for profitability and Timesheets (if used) to be accurate.
Changes and Improvements
- In the Task "Work" tab, when filtering by Sub Task i.e. a certain service, only selected Sub Tasks are shown. Support is now included for customers who use Routines.
- Asset photos which have been captured within the last 24hours can now be deleted if you have the 'Can Delete Resource' permission.
- When creating a new task, if a technician has been assigned to a branch (if you use our branches module), only properties from that branch will be available in the Property search list.
- Customers who have configured "Single Sign-on" to log into the web app, can now use the same mechanism to log into the mobile app.
Task Estimated Duration Improvements
When a Task has an "Estimated Duration" set, the timer banner will now display the remaining time that is left from that estimate. As time counts down, it will warn you when your total Sessions created for that Task have or are about to exceed the Task's estimated labour duration. The banner will remain green until there is less than 20 minutes of remaining time left. The banner will become red when there is no remaining time.
This feature will help you understand labour estimates gathered from quotes, previous inspections or rough estimates from your managers about the work involved which will ultimately help the businesses profits and accuracy when future quoting.
Streamlined Replace and Go process
A new workflow is available when you need to quickly replace an asset on-site. If the office has configured a Remark as "Requires Replacement", a new button "Replace Now" will be displayed alongside the "Add" button on the App. When this process is used, several actions are performed automatically for you:
- A remark is created and attached to it is the replacement product specified by the office previously.
- The product will be marked as performed.
- The Asset's Installation date is updated with the current date.
You then are greeted with a screen that allows you to add remark photos and if needed, add any additional asset or remark information updates via the 'Edit' buttons.
After all information is set, pressing "Save & Resolve" will resolve the remark and take you back to the 'Work' tab where you can change the compliance if required and move on to the next asset service.
Setup for the office:
First, apply the replacement product to your Asset Type or Variant by editing the Asset Type or Variant and adding a product into the 'Default Replacement Product' field (Control Panel > Asset Type > View). You can only apply one product so this product should contain the pricing and description of that entire replacement.
Now find or create the remark/s for that Asset Type you wish to become a Replace Now remark (Control Panel > Asset Type > View > edit or create the remark on the right). Once on the Update page of that remark, tick the 'Replacement Product' option and Save.
Incomplete Task Sessions
To help improve the accuracy of reporting, profitability and Timesheets (if used), it is important that Sessions have an accurate start and end time. A new section has been added to the Dashboard that displays "Incomplete Sessions". If you see this section, you should set the end time for the Sessions.
The mobile app is designed and developed with you in mind. If there is anything that the app lacks, something that doesn’t work as you expect, or something that would make your day easier, please let us know! The feedback we receive from you is what drives all the changes we make.
Sending feedback is easy - in the app, go to the “About” tab and tap on our support email address or our phone number to get in touch.