We aim to release this version on Tuesday 28th of April. Users who have automatic updates enabled will gradually receive this update over the week. Users who do not have automatic updates enabled will need to manually update from the App Store.
Enable automatic updates on your device to get timely updates and access to new features. This is the best way to make the most of the app - to enable: go to “Settings” > “iTunes & App Stores” and enable ‘App Updates” in the ”Automatic Downloads” section.
- “My Dashboard” has been updated to now include performance statistics so that you can now gauge how you are tracking from previous weeks. Searching for Tasks or accessing the Map has been moved to its own ‘Tasks’ tab, which is similar to an old App version.
- Defect Quoting changes now mean you can see every quoted product against each active remark to increase consistency when re-quoting the same products each site visit.
- Our Offline task feature now includes remark photos to further help you download task information before going onsite.
Changes and Improvements
- You can no longer add a quotable product without an asset attached. Go through the asset or remark to add products to a quote.
- When duplicating assets, Custom/Extra fields are now duplicated.
- When making a task available offline (left swipe on a task row in the task list), remark photos are now downloaded. Please note that this may take some time to complete if a task has many remark photos.
The dashboard has been revamped to make it easier to use and to give you a high-level view of “What am I doing Today”, including some cool statistics to show you "How I’ve done Today”.
Section 1: My Stats displays a handy summary of your weekly progress and some important numbers about Today:
- Recent Work Completed: shows the number of completed work items performed (assets serviced or repair items performed) every day of this week. The two bars compare progress between this week and last.
- Swiping on this chart reveals the “Sessions” chart. This chart shows the number of hours you've logged (clicking the 'Play/Pause' button on tasks) for the past seven days. If you're a company that “Submits” timesheets via Uptick, you will see the total number of hours worked versus the number submitted to the office.
- Todays Appointments: Percentage of today's appointments that have been moved beyond an In Progress status.
- Due today: shows tasks that have been assigned to you and that are due today and have not moved beyond an In Progress status.
- Overdue: shows tasks that have been assigned to you that are beyond their due date.
NOTE: Assigned to you, means you are either the primary or supporting technician of that task. If your office uses Rounds and does not physically assign tasks, then these stats will not benefit you.
Section 2: Today - displays appointments scheduled today.
Section 3: Starred - displays tasks that have been starred.
Searching and viewing tasks can now only be done via the Tasks tab.
The task list looks the same as the original task list, however all of the functionality from the dashboard (Swiping left on tasks to Create Appointments, Offline Tasks, Starred, etc) can now be done here.
You can easily switch between your task List and Map by tapping the “Pin” or “List” button in the top right.
The new(ish) Map is the only map now available.
You can see every quoted product against each active remark to increase consistency when re-quoting the same products each site visit.
This change means that you do not need to delete products and re-add them to a Remark (or asset).
As a result from this change, when adding a product to a remark you will now need to decide whether the product is being added to a quote or whether the work will be performed on this task before you save the product.
This also means that when building a quote via the App, all quoted products on each active remark on that task will show and be ticked to be quoted.
The mobile app is designed and developed with you in mind. If there is anything that the app lacks, something that doesn’t work as you expect, or something that would make your day easier, please let us know! The feedback we receive from you is what drives all the changes we make.
Sending feedback is easy - in the app, go to the “About” tab and tap on our support email address or our phone number to get in touch.