Release Date: 20th February
- Exciting system-wide styling and usability overhaul
Changes and Improvements
- Asset label character limit has been increased for esms.
- You can now edit accreditations once they are in the system.
- When importing properties, the Client ID is now used instead of Client Name to help imports where clients don't have a unique name.
- For the home page dashboard, we have now added assets, service quoting, service contracts, rounds invoices and routines to the Favourites feature.
- We have added a quote timeline event for the summary auto-reminders that send to your clients.
- We no longer support profile pictures (Gravatar) against accounts.
Styling and Usability Overhaul
Please see your office manager for the video that was sent around to show you a brief overview of the new style. Alternatively, if you have a sandbox, this will be updated with the new style for you to check out ahead of time.