- Timesheets refresh - timesheets have been refreshed and they are now even easier to use.
- New Document structure has been added to the Property and Task Documents tab to make it easier and faster for technicians to browse documents.
- Viewing and Editing Building Information has been added to. This compasses fields such as Building Standard, Class, Tenancies, Stories above/below ground, Safety and Service Requirements.
- All Pricing will be hidden for App users that don’t have the permission ‘Can view Pricing Information’. Purchase Orders also now only display “Material” type purchase orders.
- The Previous Inspection’s compliance has been made more prominent:
- The asset tag(s) are now duplicated when duplicating assets.
- You can now add more fields to the configurable Task list.
- Camera Improvements - Quick zoom and tap to focus has been added to the multi-photo option.
The timesheet screens have been refreshed.
The main part of the screen shows session information for a given day like it has done in the past. The new daily summary section at the bottom displays summarised sessions and allowances: