- Logbooks have been overhauled with a new look and new functionality that allows you to view and edit individual logbook entries as well as edit the properties of a logbook.
- Purchase Orders have been updated to allow you to submit POs for approval, or revert a PO from pending back to draft.
- Product tab search has been added to the products tab to allow you to search the items in the product tab by name or asset barcode.
The logbook screens have been completely revamped! The logbook list still shows all active logbooks, but you can now see how many entries each logbook has.
When viewing a logbook, you now have the option to edit the logbook details, add a new logbook entry or add images to an existing logbook entry.
Click into a logbook entry and you will be able you to view and edit entry Notes as well as being able to view and add to files/notes.
The Purchase Orders section also has a number of changes in this release. These changes include:
- Being able to set a total only.
- Allowing the field user to submit a PO for approval.
- Allowing the field user to revert a PO that is pending approval back to draft.
In the screenshot below, you will notice a new “Set Total” button. When this is tapped, the field user will be asked to enter the total. A new line item is created with this total that uses the text in the “Description” field to create the line item description.
Product Work Search
For users who have long product lists, a new search bar has been added.