Our Customer portal provides detailed information about contracted programme maintenance, quotes, reactive task, and more.
Set up client access to Customer Portal
- Find the client in Clients>Clients and select create an account for that client.
- Fill the information for that user and add a temporary password.
- The user account will be created. You should then add the user to the "Client" group to set the appropriate permissions.
- Send a direct email to your client with your Uptick url (web address), their login and temporary password.
Alternatively, you can let the system create a temporary password and a welcome email.
Setup client group access to Customer Portal
If your client has multiple contacts (managers) you can setup a Client group where your clients can access their colleagues and own information.
- Create a client group.
- Open the client group and select edit.
- Add contacts associated with the client in the accounts section. Note that each contact needs to be set up as a client with their own account.
As a result of the above set up, all contacts will be able to access properties linked to your client.