The Rectifications module allows your clients to submit rectification reports through the Customer Portal against non-compliant items on their property, and include any required information such as photos or receipts in order to rectify the defects in the system. This reduces lost information, back and forth emails, and adds an element of transparency with you and your client.
Once enabled by us and permissions are applied, you can find the Recitification dashboard in Tools > Rectifications
How to use
1. Once you, as a client, has logged into your Customer Portal, view the property you wish to create a rectification for whether it's by going to the Defect Registry first or straight from the property list.
2. Click the 'Create a Rectification' button.
3. Select the applicable remarks you wish to rectify, save, add documentation of proof and submit for review.
1. Once a client has submitted a rectification you, as a staff member, go to your rectification dashboard which lists all the rectifications your clients have submitted (Tools > Rectifications).
2. Click the rectification you wish to review.
3. Approve or Decline that rectification.
Approving a rectification with resolve the remark/s and change the compliance of the asset to Pass if that is the only active remark on that asset.
Declining a rectification will just decline the rectification.