In this article, we explain how to change your users password or send them an email to reset their password.
- In the navigation bar, click People → Users. This will show the full list of users who access your server.
- On the right hand column - select ‘View’ next to the user’s account you wish to reset.
- The next page will offer a grey ‘Change Password’ button - Select this to set the new password.
- You will then be asked to put in a password and confirm that password. Note - it would be advisable to reset it to a generic password and then let the user login and update it.
- The user can login with the generic password then click on their initials in the top right corner → ‘Change password’ button.
Keywords: User password, staff password, forgot password, reset password, locked out, locked.