- Click on the billing tab then invoicing from the drop-down menu.
- From the billing page, click the Create Invoice button.
- Add all required information in the fields provided.
Note: A billing card attached to a property of a client is required to create an invoice.
- Click Save Invoice.
- You will be redirected to a page that you can add line items to include in an invoice. Add all products necessary as new line items.
- Create a new partner invoice in your Accounting Partner (MYOB or XERO).
- Once the invoice is linked to the Accounting Partner, you will not be able to edit it anymore from this page.
- Go to the accounting partner's website to send this invoice to your client (there is no ability to send ad hoc invoices from Uptick currently) and to make any adjustments if required.
Keywords: Ad-hoc invoice, adhoc invoice, ad-hoc invoicing, adhoc invoicing, once off invoice.